Are you getting annoying pop up messages in Internet Explorer when you use Salesforce? Does Internet Explorer ask you if you want to display mixed content every time you change the page? That’s a whole lot of extra clicking! If you would like to avoid this pop up, you can make a change in Internet Explorer’s Internet Options.
For this change, we’ll be changing the Internet Explorer security settings to Enable the display of Mixed Content on the page. You may want to check in with your network administrator before you make this change.
To edit the Internet Explorer security settings:
1) Open Internet Options in your Internet Explorer browser. You can do this from the icon in the top right (shown below).
2) Select the Security tab at the top of the window.
3) Select Internet (we’ll also have to do this for each of the four ‘zones’ displayed), click the Custom level.. button.
4) Scroll about halfway down the list until you see the Display mixed content setting.
5) Change to Enable. This should fix the problem – however, you can also continue on to edit the same settings for Local intranet, Trusted sites, and Restricted sites, if you want to really make sure it doesn’t happen anymore.
The image below will help you find the locations I mean: